TIPPMANN CERTIFIED TECH CENTER
Xtreme Paintball Tech Center and authorized warranty center for TIPPMANN. also servicing MILSIG, SPYDER, FIRST STRIKE,EMPIRE and JT paintball guns
Do you have a paintball gun issue or just a question? Use the form below to describe your issue and our tech team will help you out.
Tech support is available Monday to Friday 8am to 4.00pm SAST (South Africa Standard Time)
7 Wicklow Road
Unit 24 Doordrift Gardens
Western Cape – South Africa
Tippmann Service Form
TIPPMANN WARRANTY AND REPAIR INFORMATION
- TIPPMANN SPORTS, LLC (“Tippmann”) is dedicated to quality paintball products and outstanding service. In the unlikely event of a problem with this Tippmann paintball marker (“Marker”) and/or Tippmann accessories (“Accessories”), Tippmann’s customer service personnel are available to assist you. For customer service and/or other information, please contact:
Tippmann Sports, LLC 2955 Adams Center Road Fort Wayne, IN 46803 www.tippmann.com
- TIPPMANN WARRANTY REGISTRATION
To activate the Marker’s Limited Warranty, you must register the Marker within thirty (30) days of the date of original retail sale by:
- Registering online at www.tippmann.com; or
- Completing the attached warranty registration card and returning it to Tippmann at the address above.
- The Limited Warranty for Tippmann Accessories does not require activation or registration; by registering the Marker, you activate the warranty for the Accessories.
- TIPPMANN LIMITED WARRANTY
- Tippmann warrants to the original purchaser that it will make any repairs or replacements necessary to correct defects in material or workmanship, at no charge to you, for the Marker for a period of two (2) years from the date of original retail sale. Further, Tippmann warrants to the original purchaser that it will make any repairs or replacements necessary to correct defects in material or workmanship, at no charge to you, for Tippmann Accessories for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of original retail sale.
- All Tippmann asks is that you properly maintain and care for the Marker and Accessories (collectively, the “Product”) and that you have warranty repairs performed by Tippmann or a Tippmann Certified Tech Center.
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferable, and it does not cover damage or defects to the Product caused by (a) improper maintenance; (b) alteration or modification; (c) unauthorized repair; (d) accident; (e) abuse or misuse; (f) neglect or negligence; and/or (g) normal wear and tear.
- Tippmann does not authorize any person or representative to assume or grant any other warranty obligation with the sale of this Product.
THIS IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY GIVEN WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT;
ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED.
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH HEREIN, AND NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SHALL APPLY AFTER EXPIRATION OF SUCH PERIOD.
- The sole and exclusive liability of Tippmann and/or its authorized dealers under this Limited Warranty shall be for the repair or replacement of any part or assembly determined to be defective in material or workmanship.
TIPPMANN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND YOU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) ARISING OUT OF THE SALE OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THE PRODUCT.
NO PAYMENT OR OTHER COMPENSATION WILL BE MADE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY OR LOSS OF REVENUE WHICH MIGHT BE PAID, INCURRED OR SUSTAINED BY REASON OF THE FAILURE OF ANY PART OR ASSEMBLY OF THE PRODUCT.
- TIPPMANN WARRANTY AND NON-WARRANTY REPAIRS
When shipping the Product to Tippmann for warranty or non-warranty repair:
(1) If you have aftermarket parts on your Marker, please test the Marker with original stock parts before returning the Marker for service or repair.
(2) Always unload and remove the air supply from the Marker. Do not ship the air supply tank if it is not completely empty.
(3) Ship the Product to the Tippmann address identified above.
(4) You must pre-pay postage and delivery charges.
(5) Provide the date of purchase for the Product.
(6) Briefly describe the repair requested.
(7) Include your name, return address and a telephone number where you can be reached during normal business hours, if possible.