Xtreme PaintBall (“XP”) South Africa
is a private company duly incorporated in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa. As such, the laws of the Republic of South Africa, including all legislative frameworks are applicable to and govern the terms and conditions contained herein, as well as elsewhere on this site
- A customer is entitled to cancel and return goods without reason and without penalty within 7 days of receipt thereof, provided that both the product and packaging are in their complete, unused and original condition.
- Warranty – the customer may only return the goods after 7 days for warranty related purposes.
- Items returned to XP will be refunded within 30 days of the goods reaching the supplier, excluding the costs of delivery.
- It is expressly stated that the costs of returning the goods to the Supplier remain the customer’s responsibility, unless stated otherwise herein.
- XP will only refund the customer if the agreement has been cancelled in writing, and acknowledged by XP. Tacking information must be sent by email to [email protected], together with the customer’s name, contact details and invoice.
- If the customer chooses to return the goods because the goods were delivered in a damaged or defective condition, the consumer is to return the goods to XP, who will then either replace the goods with a new product, or refund the customer in full, including any and all postal fees incurred.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the product purchased as it did not meet their expectations, the goods are to be returned to XP by insured post or courier. If the goods are received by XP in perfect, unused condition and in their original packaging, XP will refund the customer the full purchase price, less a 5% to 15% handling charge.
NO RETURNS, NO REFUND POLICY
The following products may not be returned or refunded due to the nature of the product This Includes products that have been used and cannot be resold are not returnable or refundable.
- Enola Gaye Smoke Grenades
- Thunder Flash Bang
- CO2 and HPA tanks
- All products are subject to the warranty clauses as set out by the South African Distributors of those products. In instances where there is no distributor in South Africa, the warranty will be serviced by the Manufacturer.
- XP makes no representations as to the validity extension or application of any Distributor or Manufacturers warranties.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to read the warranty as provided with the product, and familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions therein.
- Should the product become faulty within the warranty period, the customer is to inform XP, and obtain instructions as to the return of the product. XP will then return the product to the Manufacturer or Distributor for further assessment.
- The Manufacturer or Distributor of the product will assess the product and determine if it is to be repaired or replaced under the terms of the warranty. The decision of the Manufacturer or Distributor is final, and no correspondences will be entered into.
- Should the product be fond faulty within 7 days of delivery to the consumer, the costs of returning the goods, as well as re-delivery thereof, will be covered by XP
- If the product is found faulty after 7 days of delivery thereof to the customer, and if it falls within the warranty period, the customer is to bear the costs of return and delivery of the goods.
- Our Return address is : 1 Monsanto Road,Napier, Western Cape, 7270
- XP will make every effort to ensure that accurate quantities and prices of the various products available are kept up to date. We are however also human and errors can occur.
- All prices as advertised may change without notice.
- All prices include 15% VAT
- XP reserves the right to refund a customer if payment has been received for a product that has been sold out after payment was made, but before delivery of the product.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that orders are filled at the prices reflected at the time the order was placed.
- XP reserves the right to charge a higher price for replenishment merchandise.
- Should an item be incorrectly listed, we reserve the right to cancel your order, and notify you of the cancellation.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- Products listed with “Special Order” on them are products customized and specialised just for you.
- Once you have placed your order with us, we will contact the manufacturer or distributor of these special order items, and arrange for them to be shipped to you, as we do not keep stock of these items at our warehouse.
- Special order items are typically shipped between 5 to 10 days after payment has been received. As these orders have a lower price than normal, we believe the little while is worth the wait.
Products or Services
- All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction. Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR). We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders, including without limitation, orders that appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the colour or design of the products as viewed on our website. We have made every effort to ensure that the colour and design of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website.
- Errors and Omissions
- Please note that our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information on our website, except as required by law.
COURIER – POST – SHIPPING
- All available stock is shipped between 1 and 4 days after payment confirmation has been received.
- We keep certain items in our warehouse at high stock levels. These can be shipped to you within 24 to 48 hours of making payment, provided that all the other items in your cart carry the same 24 – 48h shipping labels.
- Overnight shipping is only available to the Western Cape at an extra cost quoted on request.
- Overseas orders – shipping cost will be quoted upon receiving your order.
- Dangerous Goods may not be shipped overseas EG: Paintball gun, smoke grenades, pepper balls, pepper grenades, CO2 /HPA tanks etc. these are considered dangerous goods and may not be transported by Air.
Online Payment – PAY FAST
- PayFast is a payments processing service for on-line purchases. They enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers, and we welcome our customers to make use of this service. For more information on this service, please visit https://www.payfast.co.za
- When paying by credit card, the maximum transaction fee is R15,000.00
- International Credit Card orders; as well as any order of over R5,000.00 are subject to a 48 hour secure 3D check by PayFast. This may result in a delay in dispatch of your product by 24 to 48 hours.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. is an American based company operating a worldwide on-line payment system supporting money transfers an electronic payments. Should you wish to make use of PayPal, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can email you the payment request for your order.
DON’T WANT TO ORDER ON LINE?
- If you are unsure of the evils of on line shopping, but still wish to benefit from the great deals we have, simply send us an email with your order to [email protected].
- We will need the following information from you to process your order:
- Your name
- Delivery address
- Mobile contact number
- And the items you wish to order
- By agreeing to purchase products as advertised on our website, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, loss, expenses, suits, damages, judgments, demands, and costs (including the costs of legal fees on an attorney and own client basis) that arise as a consequence of violation of this Agreement, or the use of this site.
- You agree to defend and indemnify us, and hold us and our affiliates harmless, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including legal fees) and the misuse or irresponsible use of a paintball gun or Less Lethal projectiles in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of our website, your violation of the Terms, or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through the website by you, including but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials provided by you infringe upon any third party proprietary rights.
- You hereby expressly agree that any and all legal proceedings arising directly or as a consequence of this agreement, the use of this site or any product so obtained shall be litigated at the Regional Court for the District of the Western Cape, held in Cape Town, South Africa – irrespective of the amount claimed in question.
- In so consenting, you agree that the Regional Court, Cape Town, has jurisdiction to determine the matter, and in so doing you cannot raise a lack of jurisdiction as a defence.
- We reserve the right to adapt, amend and change the terms of this agreement as the circumstances arise. Any changes to our policy will be posted on this page.
Should Any Disputes arise they will be will be lodged with our attorney’s for consultation.
Nita Brand Attorney’s
58 Stockenstrom St, Worcester Central, Worcester, 6849
Contact: 023 342 1927