- Front and Back Drag handles
- Padded adjusting shoulder straps
- 3 X double magazine pockets = 6 mag holding capability.
- Velcro front pockets
- Rear padded molle system
- Padded interior mesh lining
- Internal easy access plate pockets to hold the armor of your choice
Xtreme-Pro Molle Plate Carrier Tactical Vest 2.0 Elite – A TACS FG CAMO
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Xtreme-Pro Molle Plate Carrier Tactical Vest is a versatile body armor system that has a multi-platform modular design which allows the operator to change and adapt to mission sets with minimal effort and maximum efficiency. The vest offers a wide range of configurations and allows the user to scale up or down depending on the environment, threat and load requirement. It’s manufactured utilizing waterproof 600D material which offers significant weight reduction with increased resistance to abrasion enhancing the ballistic armor within the vest. Padded spacer mesh is used internally for comfort.
MOLLE compatible webbing covers most of vest with internal sleeves for Bulletproof Ballistic Plates in the front and back (armor plates not included)
- Constructed of density high-quality nylon for maximum durability
- 1 x Molle detachable dump bag,
- Flexible coated steel wire for waist,back+inside
- Back Flip up access to inner plates
- 2019 ULTRA TECH internal structure support for Ceramic plates or Kevlar inserts
- 3 x Molle Detachable Double Stack Mags pouches
- Wet and dry ID pocket/Velcro outer
- Fully adjustable for shoulders and waist
- Padded front shoulder straps
- Padded back and front plate carrier pockets -Soft and comfortable
- Mesh inner for breathability
- extra velcro on inner vest for advanced support structure
- 2 x Bulletproof Ballistic Plate pockets
- 2 x Mil spec Drag Handel front and back
- High-quality 600D oxford material, stronger tensile strength and wear resistance, comfortable and durable.
- Front and back adopt molle design, can easily carry other small devices.
- Shoulder and waist side part adopt magic tape and buckle design which enables you to wear and take off this tactical vest rapidly and conveniently.
- 4 detachable accessory bags to meet different storing need.
- large Velcro badge identification zone
- Size: One size fits most people
- Material: 600D nylon
- Package weight: 1.9 kg
- Color: A-TACS FG (FOREST GREEN) Camouflage
- For Full Ballistic protection you will need to add the ceramic plates or kevlar inserts – NOT SUPPLIED WITH THE VEST
Information on Protective Ratings and Certifications
One constant when it comes to protective gear is that nothing is completely bulletproof. However, it is extremely important to have standards that you can count on when it comes to products that you stake your life on, like body armor, and when it is difficult for end users to test or verify the capabilities of the products.
The National Institute of Justice (NIJ), a division of the Department of Justice, has been setting voluntary body armor standards since 1972. Its testing standards set the baseline for expectations of performance of body armor in the United States. The most commonly seen ratings (the latest NIJ 0101.06 revision) certify protection from the following specific threats:
- Level IIA: 9mm FMJ 124-grain bullets at 1,225 fps and .40 S&W FMJ 180-grain bullets at 1,155 fps (six shots)
- Level II: 9mm FMJ 124-grain bullets at 1,305 fps and .357 Magnum JSP 158-grain bullets at 1,430 fps (six shots)
- Level IIIA: .357 Sig FMJ 125-grain bullets at 1,470 fps and .44 Magnum SJHP 240-grain bullets at 1,430 fps (six shots)
- Level III: 7.62x51mm FMJ steel-jacketed 147-grain bullets (M80) at 2,780 fps (minimum of six hits)
- Level IV: .30 caliber armor piercing bullets (.30-06 M2 AP) at 2,880 fps (single hit)
It is important to note that a ballistic package that is certified to a particular level is only tested to the specific protocol for that single level. It is not cumulative. In other words, a Level IV certified plate is not tested against the Level III protocol unless it is also submitted separately for Level III certification — so a Level IV plate is not necessarily “better” than a Level III, and a plate that defeats a single hit from an M2 round may or may not defeat multiple M80 hits. Do not make any assumptions about performance if the product in question has not been professionally tested with the round in question.
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 11 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Sold Out