- Great all round CO2/air tanks.
- 500 shots per 48ci Ballistic tank depending on what marker you’re using as well as how high your velocity is set to.
- Light Weight
- Compact regulator
48ci/3000psi Ballistic Aluminum HPA Compressed Air Tank
Ballistic tanks in stock are great all round CO2/air tanks. This 48ci tank is perfect for a paintball game because of its air capacity. Tanks this size and up can get a little heavy after a while but you can always put the tank in your tactical vest and connect the gas to your marker via Xtreme-Pro / Tippmann remote coil! You can expect to get about 500 shots per 48ci Ballistic tank depending on what marker you’re using as well as how high your velocity is set to.
This chart shows an estimated amount of how many shots you will get from your compressed air tank. These values generally represent a standard outdoor temperature of 20º C. Additional conditions apply, which are listed at the bottom of the page.
|HPA Compressed Air Tanks:
- Shots per tank depends on the velocity of your marker. If you use a longer barrel, you are using a more volume of air to propel the paintball to the desired velocity. The more the air used, less shots per tank, obviously. Certain low-pressure markers alternately require a minimum length for the barrel; this if you use a shorter length then more air will similarly be required.
- With both CO2 and HPA, the colder the temperature becomes, the less shots per tank. This is because when the temperature lowers, so does the tank pressure. When tank pressure lowers, volume of gas used increased, and efficiency decreases.
- Keep in mind that different markers experience different efficiency rates.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 27 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.