Advantages of the Jet Protector Technology
Based on patented technology they have developed a state-of-the-art delivery system for liquid OC agents. products are high-performance irritant agent OC (Piexol) shooting devices. Instead of incorporating a canister for permanent pressure storage we are using a blank cartridge to create the necessary pressure level to deliver the irritant agent. The advantages of this patented delivery system are numerous:
It is NOT a pressurised system, it has NO retained pressure in the inactive condition
There is NO loss of pressure throughout its shelf life
There are NO failures in operation due to loss of pressure
Launches hot pepper spray up to 7 meters
There is NO variation of pressure even at the extreme operating temperatures
Jet delivery minimizes cross-contamination. Suitable for indoor use
Jet delivery minimizes deflection through side or head wind
Superior performance in terms of velocity and range of the liquid irritant jet
Can be fired in every position and orientation (sprays only work effectively in the vertical position)
Operational OC irritant cartridges and practice cartridges for test and training are available.
Most Law Enforcement operations with a firearm occur within 5 meters. JET PROTECTOR technology has the following advantages when comparing it with lethal use of force using a conventional firearm:
Dedicated to Less lethal
No solid parts or fragments being expelled through the nozzle
Jet delivery minimizes risk of injury
Immediate stopping power due to accurate and massive coverage with jet spray
- 1 X JPX Standard Chassis Oranges
- 1 x Two Shot OC Magazine 1.5% OC
- 1 x User Manual
Why the JPX Protector is the better choice
- The JPX represents a significant departure from conventional irritant pressurized canister designs.
- Modeled after a pistol, it fires farther with more precision than ordinary pepper spray.
- The pattern is subject-specific with 355mm spread at 5 meters.
- The JPX does not rely on electronics or battery power and is virtually impervious to environmental conditions.
- Each magazine carries two self-cleaning cartridges, making multiple shots possible.
- Reloading is fast and easy.
- An integral laser sight is optional.
Jet Protector Classification
- The JPX Jet Protector does not constitute a “firearm” …
- The JPX Jet Protector does not constitute “any other weapon” …
- The 2-shot magazines designed for this device do not constitute “ammunition” …
as defined in the South African Firearms Control Act 60 of 2000 & Amendment Bill of 2006
Jet Protector Technology
Based on our patented technology we have developed a state-of-the-art delivery system for liquid OC agents. Basically, our products are high-performance irritant agent OC shooting devices. Instead of incorporating a canister for permanent pressure storage we are using a blank cartridge to create the necessary pressure level to deliver the irritant agent. The advantages of this patented delivery system are numerous: Piexon, liquid OC
- No loss of pressure pepper spray
- No shaking of the device before use
- Extended range
- Superior accuracy
- No deflection of the OC spray through crosswinds
- No batteries to go dead
Additionally, our products perform well over a wide temperature band. The very fast jet OC shot in conjunction with the strongest Capsaicin formulation in the market make the Piexon products the most effective chemical less-lethal weapons available today.
In regards to the irritant OC agent used we rely on trusted solutions. Capsaicin has proven to be the most reliable irritant agent when used against assailants under the influence of drugs or alcohol as well as against animals. To be able to make a reliable statement on the required minimum safety distance we have conducted extensive wound-ballistic tests performed by a trusted and wellknown ballistic expert. If you have questions concerning the safety of our products we are more than happy to provide you additional research information (law enforcement agencies only). pepper spray
The JPX emits only a minimum of airborne irritant agent droplets causing the undesired cross-contamination. This makes Piexon products also suitable for indoor use. The technology of “shooting” vs spraying of the liquid OC irritant not only improves accuracy but also significantly reduces the risk of generating aerosols small enough to enter into the respiratory system, which can be harmful for asthmatics.